Simple network diagram helps in assistance to plan out a network and troubleshooting issues. The Simple Network diagram visualizes the communication and interaction of the different network aspects. The diagram provides a visual description of the network arrangement communication scheme available in offices or residential areas.
2. What is the Simple Network Diagram
A network diagram is a diagram that shows how a computer or telecommunications network works. It depicts the various components that make up a network, as well as how they interact, such as routers, devices, hubs, and firewalls.
3. How to Create a Simple Network Diagram
Creating a network diagram in EdrawMax Online is pretty simple. The free Network Diagram maker has several features, like directly importing the data from the .csv file or creating one from scratch using free templates.
Step 1: Login EdrawMax Online
Log in EdrawMax Online using your registered email address. If this is your first time accessing the tool, you can create your personalized account from your personal or professional email address.
Step 2: Choose a template
EdrawMax Online comes with hundreds of free network diagram templates. Select a pre-designed template from the product based on your preference or need by selecting the "Network" on the left navigation pane. It will open up several Network Diagram types, like Rack Diagram, AWS, and more. Alternatively, press "+" in EdrawMax Online canvas to create a Network Diagram from scratch.
Step 3: Customize the diagram
Customize your network diagram by changing the symbols and shapes as required. With the easy drag-and-drop feature of EdrawMax Online, you can use all the relative elements from libraries.
Step 4: Export & Share
Once your network diagram is completed, you can share it amongst your colleagues or clients using the easy export and share option. You can export a Network Diagram in multiple formats, like Graphics, JPEG, PDF, or HTML. Also, you can share the designs on different social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Line.
4. The Usage of Network Diagram
Network diagrams can be used for a variety of reasons due to their ability to depict how network components interact.:
1) Creating a home or professional network structure.
2) Updates to an existing network must be coordinated.
3) As paperwork for external communication, onboarding, and other similar activities.
4) Troubleshooting and reporting network issues.
5) In order to meet PCI or other standards.
6) Sending pertinent information to a vendor for an RFP (request for proposal) without revealing confidential data.
7) Financial stakeholders must be persuaded to invest in a network idea.