This is an example of domain model uml class diagram. We can see managers providing functionality related to some entities and holding the important instances of these entities such as the current article and the current user.
2. The Benefits of UML Class Diagram
Any business can benefit from class diagrams in a variety of ways. UML class diagrams can be used to:
- Create data models for information systems, regardless of how simple or complicated they are.
- Gain a better understanding of the overall layout of an application's schematics.
- Visualize any system's specific requirements and spread that information around the company.
- Create thorough charts that highlight any specific code that must be designed and implemented according to the framework described.
- Provide a description of types used in a system that are later passed between its components that is implementation-independent.
3. How to Create a UML Class Diagram
Creating a UML Diagram in EdrawMax Online is pretty simple. The free UML Diagram maker has several features, like directly importing the data from the .csv file or creating one from scratch using free templates
Step 1: Login EdrawMax Online
Log in EdrawMax Online using your registered email address. If this is your first time accessing the tool, you can create your personalized account from your personal or professional email address.
Step 2:Choose a template
EdrawMax Online comes with hundreds of free UML diagram templates. Select a pre-designed template from the product based on your preference or need by selecting the ""UML Modeling"" on the left navigation pane. It will open up several UML Diagram types, like class diagram, activity diagram, and more. Alternatively, press ""+"" in EdrawMax Online canvas to create a UML Diagram from scratch.
Step 3:Customize the diagram
Customize your UML diagram by changing the symbols and shapes as required. With the easy drag-and-drop feature of EdrawMax Online, you can use all the relative elements from libraries.
Step 4:Export & Share
Once your UML diagram is completed, you can share it amongst your colleagues or clients using the easy export and share option. You can export a UML Diagram in multiple formats, like Graphics, JPEG, PDF, or HTML. Also, you can share the designs on different social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Line.