A flowchart is a diagram that depicts an algorithm. It is frequently used by programmers as a problem-solving technique. It employs symbols that are linked together to represent the flow of information and processing.
2. The Pros of Flowchart
Benefits of a Flowchart:
- Flowcharts are a more effective technique of communicating a system's logic.
- Flowcharts serve as a template for program development.
- Flowcharts are useful for debugging.
- Programs can be easily evaluated with the help of flowcharts.
- It gives you more documentation.
- Flowcharts are an excellent form of documentation.
3. The Cons of Flowchart
- Drawing flowcharts for large and complicated programs is tough.
- There is no criterion for determining the level of information in this case.
- The flowcharts are difficult to duplicate.
- The Flowchart is quite tough to change.
4. How to Create a Flowchart
Creating a process flowchart in EdrawMax Online is pretty simple. The free Network Diagram maker has several features, like directly importing the data from the .csv file or creating one from scratch using free templates.
Step 1:Login EdrawMax Online
Log in EdrawMax Online using your registered email address. If this is your first time accessing the tool, you can create your personalized account from your personal or professional email address.
Step 2:Choose a template
EdrawMax Online comes with hundreds of free flowchart templates. Select a pre-designed template from the product based on your preference or need by selecting the ""Flowchart"" on the left navigation pane. It will open up several flowchart types, like data flow diagram, basic flowchart, and more. Alternatively, press ""+"" in EdrawMax Online canvas to create a Network Diagram from scratch.
Step 3: Customize the diagram
Customize your flowchart by changing the symbols and shapes as required. With the easy drag-and-drop feature of EdrawMax Online, you can use all the relative elements from libraries.
Step 4: Export & Share
Once your flowchart is completed, you can share it amongst your colleagues or clients using the easy export and share option. You can export a Network Diagram in multiple formats, like Graphics, JPEG, PDF, or HTML. Also, you can share the designs on different social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Line.