1. Introduction Trillions of neurons are capable of forming a neural network. It is there in each organism belonging to the human race and the animal kingdom. The neural network is responsible for the exchange of electric pulses, also known as the action potentials. However, the computer program mimicking these neural networks present in the organism is known as an artificial neural network. However, many scientists and engineers call it a neural network without differentiating between the non-biological and biological realms.
The neural network diagram below shows that the network is divided into three layers, input, hidden, and output. The circles in the picture represent the nodes present in the neural network, and the straight lines depict the flow of information. Keep reading to know what motivated the scientist to create a neural network and how, with the help of EdrawMax Online, you can draw the neural network diagram with ease.
2. What is Neural Network Diagram There are primarily two reasons behind creating a neural network. First, scientists thought that they should have a better understanding of the human brain. The second and most significant factor includes the fact that there are some specific jobs that the computer is not very good at performing, for example, recognizing speech and face, which a human can perform with expertise. Thus, scientists wanted to incorporate these features into a computer. It motivated them to come with the neural network architecture.
The neural network architecture, however, is pretty complex. Thus, when people try to summarize the same, it becomes even more complicated. Therefore, the neural network diagram makes it a bit accessible to both technical and non-technical audiences. It allows everyone to comprehend things in a better way.
3. How to Create Neural Network Diagram Creating a neural network diagram in EdrawMax Online is pretty simple. The free Network Diagram maker has several features, like directly importing the data from the .csv file or creating one from scratch using free templates.
Step 1:Login EdrawMax Online
Log in EdrawMax Online using your registered email address. If this is your first time accessing the tool, you can create your personalized account from your personal or professional email address.
Step 2: Choose a template
EdrawMax Online comes with hundreds of free network diagram templates. Select a pre-designed template from the product based on your preference or need by selecting the ""Network"" on the left navigation pane. It will open up several Network Diagram types, like Rack Diagram, AWS, and more. Alternatively, press ""+"" in EdrawMax Online canvas to create a Network Diagram from scratch.
Step 3:Customize the diagram
Customize your neural network diagram by changing the symbols and shapes as required. With the easy drag-and-drop feature of EdrawMax Online, you can use all the relative elements from libraries.
Step 4:Work on your research
In a neural network diagram, there are several layers and massive nodes, each layer. While drawing it, remember, the hidden layer is always 10% the size of the input.
Step 5:Export & Share
Once your physical network diagram is completed, you can share it amongst your colleagues or clients using the easy export and share option. You can export a Network Diagram in multiple formats, like Graphics, JPEG, PDF, or HTML. Also, you can share the designs on different social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Line.
4. Tips for Neural Network Diagram The user must remember that there are passive nodes in the input layer, which means it cannot modify itself. It is capable of duplicating the single value of the input into multiple outputs. However, compared to the input layer, there are active nodes in the hidden and output layers. Hence, one should never forget this fact while drawing the neural network diagram.
5. Conclusion The neural network would be the future of the human race. However, it has not gained enough momentum and popularity yet, like Deep Learning, and one primary reason is that its architecture is pretty complex. Therefore, EdrawMax Online helps you, their vector-based design and almost 250 templates help you create the neural network diagram in no time.