Cloud environment that describes the following application stack and requirements:
1. Application A runs on the ec2 machines and serves an API
2. Application B runs on the ec2 machines and serves a WebApp
3. Application C runs on the ec2 machines and serves a WebApp
4. Users can interact with applications A and B over the Internet
5. Users can interact with application C over VPN only
6. Lambda function which is not publicly achievable but uses a public API over the Internet
7. Applications A, B, and lambda have access to the RDS.
8. Application C does not have access to the RDS
9. Lambda and main applications communicate throw a queue.
Note: Security List Access is provided on Subnet