The Gantt charts are bar charts that illustrate a project schedule. Henry Grant popularized charts like these around the years 1910–1915. The Gantt chart PowerPoint network helps you to organize your event marketing plan. They assist you to perform your job for national marketing, local marketing, public relation, content marketing, and more.
Continue reading to know more about the importance of the Gantt Chart PowerPoint. The article will help the users understand the ways of Gantt Chart PowerPoint creation smoothly with EdrawMax Online.
2. What is Gantt Chart Using Gantt chart PowerPoint, you can trace your progress online on social media, advertising, web, market analysis, and sales campaigns. Gantt charts are generally used to manage project schedules. You must know how to shape a Gantt chart PowerPoint.
1) Open the Gantt chart template in PowerPoint.
2) Check the second slide of the presentation that houses the Gantt chart.
3) Enter the project tasks in the first column.
4) Move taskbars along the chart to exhibit when each task begins and ends.
Now, this process is time-consuming and tedious. Hence, the EdrawMax Online tool helps in the effortless creation of the Gantt Chart PowerPoint.
3. How to Create a Project Management Diagram Creating a project management diagram in EdrawMax Online is pretty simple. The free project management maker has several features as you can instantly import the images or icons from your system or Google Drive or DropBox. The project management maker lets you import the data right from the .csv file, or you can also import media content, like images, icons, or symbols, right from your Google Drive or DropBox.
Step 1: Login EdrawMax Online
Log in EdrawMax Online using your registered email address. If this is your first time accessing the tool, you can create your personalized account from your personal or professional email address.
Step 2: Choose a template
EdrawMax Online comes with hundreds of free project management templates. Select a pre-designed template by entering the Keyword in the ""Search"" section or exploring different diagram sets. In this case, you will find the form under the ""Project Management"" section diagram types. Alternatively, you can simply click on ""+"" in EdrawMax Online canvas to create a diagram of your preference.
Step 3: Customize the diagram
Customize your project management diagram by adding the relevant data based on the research or your information from your business team (sales, marketing, operations, and management).
Step 4: Export & Share
Once your required project management diagram is completed, you can share it amongst your colleagues or clients using the easy export and share option. You can further export the diagram in multiple formats, like Graphics, JPEG, PDF, or HTML. Also, you can share the designs on different social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Line.
4. Tips for Gantt Chart By using the free Gantt chart framework, it becomes extensively simpler to accomplish your objectives. You can showcase the top-line perspective of a project. By using them, you can also divide resources wisely to finalize a project.