The first way to create a funnel chart in Excel is to use a stacked bar chart. You can follow the steps below.
To insert a SmartArt shape as your funnel chart, you can use an inverted pyramid from the SmartArt graphic gallery. Here’s how to do this with the following instructions.
1. Go to Insert > SmartArt and select the Inverted Pyramid in the Pyramid
2. Click the arrow icon to open the Text pane and input your data and information.
3. Select the chart and SmartArt Tools will show up on the ribbon. You can customize your chart with the editing options under SmartArt Tools, including Change Colors, Change SmartArt Styles, Add Shape, etc.
How to Make a Funnel Chart in Edraw Max
Now, with (Edraw Max Online ), you are able to make a funnel chart more quickly with a few simple steps. Besides, after you sign up for Edraw Max, you can also use pre-made funnel templates in the template gallery freely.
Here is how to create a funnel chart in Edraw Max from scratch. Just follow the steps below and it’s much easier than those in Excel.
1. Enable (Edraw Max Online), click the plus icon on the template gallery and open a blank drawing page.
2. Select Insert > Chart to open the Insert Chart dialog box, and choose the Funnel Chart.
3. Select the example funnel diagram and change the example data with your own in the Chart (Data) There you only need to add stage titles and corresponding values.
4. The formatting and editing tools in Edraw Max Online are mostly on the right pane and the toolbar. Users can try it several times and get familiar with the powerful drawing features in Edraw Max and then you will find a lot of surprises.
How to Export an Edraw Chart as an Excel File
When you complete your funnel diagram in Edraw Max Online, you can choose to save it in the cloud, export it in common formats or share it with others.
Firstly, navigate to File > Save As and select to save your chart in Edraw personal cloud, Google Drive and Dropbox.
Next, click Export, choose a format on the menu and the document will be saved on your computer automatically. Actually, Edraw Max allows users to export their documents as MS Office files and these files are all editable and printable in MS Office programs.
Finally, click Share on the menu or the upper right corner and then you can choose the desired way for sharing your funnel charts with others, such as a website link, a QR code and a piece of HTML code.